Apply For Travel Nursing Positions In These Top States CO, TN, WA, CA, FL
Top 5 Travel States For Adventurers
When you take a travel assignment, you aren’t just picking a hospital to work at and a city to live in. Each nurse is looking for a different adventure, and different states will offer the excitement you need.
Here are the top five states for thrill seeking nurses:
- Colorado for the hiker: rocky mountains for the expert hiker, snowy winters for a snowshoe adventure, and sunny summers for a leisurely hike
- Tennessee for the river lover: home to the Ocoee Whitewater Center which held the 1996 Olympic whitewater event
- Washington for the camper: called the Evergreen state for a reason as most of the state is covered in forests and mountains perfect for camping
- California for the variety seekers: Death Valley Desert for camping, SoCal beaches for surfing, Lake Tahoe for skiing, and the list goes on
- Florida for the water lover: the Keys are perfect for kayaking while watching sharks swim right beneath you and fresh water caves to explore in
Apply today for your next travel nursing assignment and start your adventure today!