Want to check out the best places to live while on assignment? We’re busily building a database of housing options for our community.
Check back often to see new, exciting housing options specifically offered to travel nurses.
Disclaimer: We cannot and don’t pretend to check each listing for accuracy or safety. Be responsible, and do your due diligence before signing up, sending money, or agreeing to rent housing from any party.
9242 W Coolbrook Ave, Peoria, AZ 85382
– Very modern, chic and comfortable 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2-car garage, 2-story house, 1883 sq ft with open floor plan and a large loft/lounge. Conveniently located in highly desirable Arrowhead area (Peoria/Glendale), less than 1 mile from 101 freeway. House is 4-year old only and leased FULLY furnished, just bring your toothbrush
– Quiet street, wallpaper, high-ceilings, custom paint, custom faux-wood blinds, kitchen island, quartz countertops, backsplash, and many other upgrades all throughout. Very safe and pleasant neighborhood with community pool
– Albertsons grocery store and 2 parks w/in walking distance
– Fry’s, Target, Trader Joes, Safeway, Sprouts, Walmart, Costco, Sams club, LA Fitness and 4 Starbucks – all w/in 2 miles
– Within 2 to 10 miles: Arrowhead Towne Shopping Mall, P83 Peoria Entertainment District, Ballpark and Peoria Sports Complex (Spring Training), Skunk Creek Trail (less than 2 mi away), Westgate Entertainment District, University of Phoenix stadium (home of NFL Cardinals and 2 Super Bowl), Outlet Mall, countless restaurants and shopping, movie theaters, ice skating, golf courses, tennis courts, Thunderbird Park (hiking, horseback riding and 15 mi of multi-use trails), Wet n Wild Amusement Park and Banner Health Medical Center.
Contact: Karen Phone: 602-670-6382 Email: Karen9242w@gmail.com
7320 Hawthorn Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Fully furnished Condo in the Heart of Hollywood. Two separate Bedroom wings with separate bathrooms attached. A spacious living area between. Great for two individuals or two couples. Free Wifi, pool, hot tub, gym and nighttime security.
You can contact us through Homeaway and ask for our WE LOVE NURSES discount.
Contact: Christopher T. Wood (310) 428-7120 Email: email@example.com
1802 11th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404
Stay Chateau is located in the Ventura Village neighborhood, just blocks from the US Bank Stadium, 20-minute drive to the airport, and cafes and grocery stores within a walks reach. Built in 1902, the 115-year-old building has undergone an extensive and stunning $1 million transformation. With updated amenities, guests will feel right at home at Stay Chateau with natural woodwork, vaulted ceilings, tiled floors, walk-in closets, washer/dryers, security system and wifi.
Stay was determined to feature the building’s history while updating with a modern, welcoming look. You’ll find beautiful floor-to-ceiling accent walls – with shiplap saved during the remodel. Large barn-style doors are styled after the original tuck-away doors found inside the walls.
During the summer guests can enjoy a beautiful outdoor patio and short walks to local parks.
Contact: Scott Hoefler Phone: 612-567-8170
1041 Allen Avenue, St. Louis Missouri,63104
Welcome to the “Heart of Soulard”. Soulard is a unique, walkable neighborhood in St. Louis
This is a very nice, large 2 bedroom apt in a two family building. It features an open floor plan with a split level lofted design. Downstairs is the kitchen, game room and a ½ bath. Upstairs features hardwood floors, 2 bedrooms, and a full bath. There is lots of natural light in the living room on the upper level. This unit features central air and an in-unit washer and dryer. There is a private iron gate entrance to the entire unit for a unique, fun space in the middle of the big city. Enjoy a restful moment in the outside breezeway or the round brick patio in the middle of the backyard garden.
Contact: Julie (314)229-0155
6325 Colorado Ave, St. Louis Missouri,63111
Fully Furnished 2bdrm/1bath in South St. Louis adjacent to Carondolet Park, near a grocery store and highway access. Master has queen size memory foam bed, 2nd bdrm has a full-size memory foam bed. Each room has a closet & dresser w/ extra linens. The bathroom is stocked with towels as well as toiletries should you need them. Gas stove/oven, dishes, coffee maker, toaster, blender, juicer & more appliances for your use in the kitchen. W/D in basement. Extra sleeping space if needed. Driveway for 2 cars, yard in back. All bills paid. Background check required. Questions welcomed.
Contact: Shina Dill (281) 570-3630 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
103 Chilton Street, Elizabeth NJ 07202
Welcome to The Redeye…
Truly a hidden gem located in Elizabeth, New Jersey. We’re a communal living home, offering short-term fully furnished housing accommodations, in a culturally diverse atmosphere!
We found that other “crashpads” just couldn’t compare …We wanted to foster a family-like environment which cultivated three main principles of our philosophy:
Comfort, Convenience, and Community.
So if you’re tired of overpriced sublets, and crowded studio apartments, then look no further and make The Redeye your new “Home Away from Home”!
Contact Don at (908) 244-9505 or email@example.com
13605 SE 50th Place, Bellevue, WA 98006
VIP Suite is Perfect for a Travel Nurse on Assignment in Bellevue, WA
3 Month or More Stays Preferred; 1 Bedroom + 1 Den Furnished Executive Apartment; $2000 per month – Utilities and Private WI-FI Included; February 1, 2018 availability
If you prefer the privacy and calm of living in quiet, tree-lined suburbia as opposed to the institutional feel of a traditional corporate apartment, our tastefully furnished executive suite in the lower level of our suburban Bellevue, WA home consistently earns 5-Star Reviews from happy guests.
Contact Nancy at 425 641 5214 (landline) or 425 442 5690 (cell)
We cannot and don’t pretend to check each listing for accuracy or safety. Be responsible, and do your due diligence before signing up, sending money, or agreeing to rent housing of any party.