The Nursing Education Scholarship is offered to qualified applicants who are entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to nursing or medicine.
Interested applicants must submit a 500-1000 word essay explaining what they hope to accomplish during their career in the medical field. Applications will be reviewed by the editorial staff at TravelNursing.org and selected annually on Feb 10th. Applications for this year’s award are due before Jan 29th, 2017.
TravelNursing.org is proud to support the advancement of medicine and science and hopes to be able to contribute to the education of those who diligently strive to improve the health of the future.
Applications may be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download The 2017 Nursing Leaders Scholarship Application
Deadline: Jan 29, 2017
Frequency: A one-time annual award
GPA: 3.0 or higher
Age: 17 years or older
Enrollment status: Accepted to or currently attending a full-time nursing or medical program at an accredited institution.
- Applicant shall submit all contact information as contained within the application:
- phone number
- date of birth
- Applicant shall submit proof of enrollment or acceptance to an accredited institution of learning. A photocopy of transcripts or acceptance letter is acceptable.
- Applicant shall submit an essay of at least 500 words but no more than 1000 words explaining what they hope to accomplish in the medical field. The essay should describe how the applicant will impact the lives of others with the education and knowledge they acquire while in medical training. The applicant should also include why they should be selected to receive the scholarship funds.
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel. The winner will be selected based on the criteria set forth in the requirements section of this document.
- Once the winner is decided and notified of the award, he/she will receive a mailed 1099-MISC tax form and the check will be delivered to their address. The winner of the scholarship award will be fully responsible for the taxes incurred from receiving the award.
Contact Info: Reach us by email at email@example.com.
Congratulations to Jessie N from Menomonee Falls, WI for winning the 2016 award.
Congratulations to Shay Cummings from Independence, MO for winning the 2015 award.
Congratulations to Paula C from Cloquet, MN for winning the 2014 award.